An economical high-tech solution to secure your staff and customers while the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impose special obligations on the employer can be found with THERMO SCANNER, the device that quickly and accurately measures people’s body temperature and detects the presence or absence of the protective mask in a transit location.
A smart investment as the device can be used as a attendance controller once the pandemic is over.
With THERMO SCANNER the security of businesses, schools, shops, offices, stations, trade fairs, hotels and other facilities can be made more automated and safer.
What are its advantages
- Instant and fast installation with the support of our professional team
- Immediate warning of high body temperature (accuracy of +/- 0.3 °C)
- Automatic and autonomous operation
- Visual temperature information monitoring screen and voice command informing the user about the procedure
- Possibility to use the device as an attendance controller
- Optional reporting to security or personnel office
- Possibility to connect it to the door opening
- Respect for privacy, images are not stored but only revealed locally and then destroyed.
- Adjustable support
- Simple and elegant design
Would you like to receive free advice from our experts?
We are a Swiss company specialized in the development of building automation, access control and home automation products and services.
Our many years of experience in the sector and the skills of our team allow us to offer the best solutions, designed and developed to meet every need of our customers.
We use the most innovative technologies available on the market to ensure the highest quality products and maximum reliability.
Why choose us
• We are a team of professionals composed mainly of highly qualified electronic and computer engineers;
• We offer systems based on state-of-the-art technology;
• We guarantee product quality and reliability;
• We take care of our customers by offering customized solutions.
OmniAccess, introduced on the Swiss and foreign markets in 2006, has consolidated its presence over the years, confirming its presence as a cutting-edge system that today manages a total of more than 30,000 users and several thousand gates.